Get your order anywhere within 24 hours
Find it cheaper anywhere else? please let us know to refund you the difference
You can place your order here now or you can call us to place your order:
Nutrition of physically active people makes dietary supplement manufacturers face the ever growing requirements regarding development of a group of non-allergic supplements, perfectly tolerated by the broadest possible group of users, especially those physically active whose share in the society has been continually on the rise.
GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO was developed as a response of specialists from the reputable Olimp Labs®, dealing with supplementation of physically active individuals, to the need to diversify sources of proteins available in the diet of physically active people who needed to enrich their diet with top quality concentrated bovine protein, with amino acid profile significant for physical exercise.
GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO manufactured in pharmaceutical conditions is based on hydrolyzed bovine protein previously subject to enzymatic processing. GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO is highly valuable for athletes as it is a source of instantly assimilated free amino acids and low-molecular-weight peptides absorbed directly to the blood stream as soon as after slightly more than ten minutes after consumption. This considerably reduces the risk of entering catabolic states in muscle cells that are strained by exercise or temporary malnutrition.
What is more, GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO meets the highest standards set out for high-protein products administered as tablets:
- very high dose (as much as 2,000 mg) of highly digestible protein per one Mega Tabs® tablet, Ultra concentration – minimum 95% of the mass of the entire tablet,
- contains a complete profile of proteinogenic amino acids with significant share of exogenous amino acids (EAA), including branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), displaying highly anabolic and anti-catabolic activity
- posology was adjusted according to body weight,
- the product is lactose-free, therefore it may be successfully taken by individuals suffering from lower quality of life due to allergy to this nutrient or to milk proteins
- the product has residual carbohydrate (less than 0.5 g) and fat (less than 0.5 g) content per suggested dose.
- hydrolyzed bovine proteins used in the product display very high protein concentration,
- the product is free from contaminations likely to accumulate in meat
In addition, GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO contains especially high concentrations of such amino acids important in sporting activity, as:
- L-Arginine (Arg). 3-fold higher content than in whey proteins. Although L-arginine is a relatively exogenous amino acid, its internal biosynthesis is not able to balance its insufficient supply in food during periods of increased demand (i, ii), such as in case of more intensive physical exercise or body ravaged by a disease or accident.
Until present, it has been proved beyond all doubt that L-arginine: boosts synthesis of growth factors (polyamines) participating in tissue growth and, as proved in clinical trials, promotes protein synthesis in the body. Together with glycine and L-methionine, it also participates in creatine synthesis. Scientific literature also provides findings about Arg influence on increased secretion of the growth hormone (clinical trials on healthy men; iii)
- L-proline (Pro). Content about 3-fold higher than in whey proteins. The key, from the point of view of using this amino acid in body building and strength disciplines, is undoubtedly Pro's ability to control the activity of mTOR kinase (iv) integrating numerous important signaling pathways initiated by such significant factors as insulin or insulin-like growth factors (IGF I and IGF II; v, vi, ). Other studies (vii) have shown that increasing proline content in the diet by 2.1% results in the growing daily body mass gains from 342 to 411 g/day, that is by as much as 20%! The cause of such significant change was Pro-triggered, increased nitrogen retention in the cells – from 1.27 to 1.53 g/kg of body mass.
- Alanine (Ala). Content about 2-fold higher than in whey proteins. Alanine is used by the body as an alternative source of energy in periods of lowered blood sugar levels (viii). Such situation may pose a threat to any person during physical activity, especially during a prolonged effort or highly intense and extensive activity. Therefore, it appears that increased alanine concentration in the blood may result in reduced engagement of other amino acids from the muscle tissue, and thus reduce its catabolism during periods of high physical strain and energy demand.
- Glycine. Content about 13-fold higher than in whey proteins. Studies on humans (ix) have proved that increased glycine consumption contributes to reduced fatigue and subjective improvement in the quality of sleep.
Ingredients: 87% hydrolyzed bovine proteins; bulking agent – calcium carbonate; anti-caking agents—silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Recommended daily dose: Product is used depending on specific body weight.
up to 70 kg – 6 tab. (3 x 2 tabl.)
70 kg - 90 kg - 9 tab. (3 x 3 tabl.)
90 kg -105 kg -12 tab. (3 x 4 tabl.)
over 105 kg -15 tab. (3 x 5 tabl.)
Do not exceed recommended daily dose to be consumed during the day. This food supplement cannot be administered as a substitute of a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are strongly recommended. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Ingredients: 87% beef protein hydrolyzate; Filler - calcium carbonate, anti-caking agents - silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.|
|Nutrition declaration||1 tablet||6 tablets||15 tablets||Per 100 g|
|Energy vibrancy||34 kJ / |
|207 kJ / |
|517 kJ / |
|1636 kJ / |
|Fat||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g|
|Including saturated fatty acids||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1 g|
|Including sugars||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1 g|
|roughage||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||2.0 g||12 g||30.0 g||95 g|
|salt||<0.01 g||0.07 g||0.18 g||0.55 g|
|Ambulatory Aminogram #||In 1 tablet||In 6 tablets||In 15 tablets|
|Amino Acids Total:||1 957 mg||11 744 mg||29 360 mg|
|Amino acids exogenous together||325 mg||1950 mg||4875 mg|
|L-lysine||75 mg||452 mg||1 131 mg|
|L-threonine||38 mg||231 mg||577 mg|
|L-fanyloalanina||41 mg||248 mg||619 mg|
|L-methionine||16 mg||93 mg||233 mg|
|L-tryptophan||0.4 mg||2 mg||6 mg|
|L-histidine||13 mg||80 mg||199 mg|
|L-leucine (BCAA)||62 mg||369 mg||923 mg|
|L-valine (BCAA)||49 mg||295 mg||739 mg|
|L-isoleucine (BCAA)||30 mg||180 mg||449 mg|
|hydroxyproline||111 mg||667 mg||1669 mg|
|L-aspartic acid||116 mg||697 mg||1743 mg|
|L-serine||66 mg||399 mg||997 mg|
|L-glutamic acid||208 mg||1251 mg||3127 mg|
|glycine||486 mg||2917 mg||7293 mg|
|L-arginine||160 mg||958 mg||2394 mg|
|L-alanine||190 mg||1137 mg||2843 mg|
|L-proline||269 mg||1613 mg||4033 mg|
|L-tyrosine||13 mg||80 mg||201 mg|
|hydroxylysine||11 mg||65 mg||163 mg|
|L-cysteine||2 mg||9 mg||23 mg|
|# The values of the aminogram may be subject to biological fluctuations typical of natural products.|
Retra faucibus eu laoreet nunc. Tincidunt nulla a Nulla eu convallis scelerisque sociis nulla interdum et. Cursus senectus aliquet pretium at tristique hac ullamcorper adipiscing et Donec. Enim montes parturient.
© 2017 proteink.com, LLC. All rights reserved.